Rules Update Jan 27, 2012:
As most of you have or have not noticed, you've likely been removed as a member of this group. Our members list was cut from about 700 members and is now down to 32 members (including mods and owners). Don't worry, you where not kicked out because you did something wrong. The self-submission problem has become such an issue that even with helpers it is a waste of time to deal with and it is seriously effecting how this group is run and our ability to get to and deal with legitimate submitters. So we have changed a few things around here:
1. Only members can submit art.
2. Anyone can still apply to be a member, however membership is no longer automatically approved.
3. Members who break the rules will be banned from being members (self-submit, submit non-illustration, etc. we will be more lenient with miscats), without warning. You will be held accountable for the content of your submissions.
We have done our best to try to remember and not remove those who have been frequently good submitters, however it is impossible to remember everyone's username, so if you where one of these people, please do not feel offended. If you are still interested in being a member of this group, please free to apply for membership again with the new joining guidelines:in order to join the group you must first read the group's rules and submission judgment page.
● Submission Categories and Rules
● Submission/Judgment Info and FAQ
Once you have done so, you may apply for membership and add the statement "I have read and understand the Submission Rules and Judgment Info. I will never submit my own work to this group." Failure to do so will result in your application being rejected. Members who break our rules will be demoted back to watching with loss of privileges without warning.
If you are only here to watch the group and are not interested in submitting artwork, it is not necessary to be a member however you may still apply if you wish.